|Manufacturer Warranty:||30 Day|
Description: Circa 99 Vulc Skate Shoes Black/Frost/Malibu Blue
- Specialized, unique logo and material treatment
- Minimal upper padding for better fit and feel
- Additional latex cushion at heel and arch provides extra support
- Elastic tongue straps for added stability
- Soft, Breathable Fabric Lining
- Genuine Vulcanized Construction
- Unique Select Tread Outsole
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Great shoe, just not for skating"
I really like how these shoes feel on my feet in general, but when I went to skate them they felt way too floppy even after tightening them. So instead of skating them I just had a nice pair of kicks for hitting up the slopes for snowskating and walking around. I love all the different colorways that are available for them and the style alone is really original. The vulcanized sole did give a really nice feel to them too, unlike older style shoes that have a super thick sole. I had these in canvas and full grain leather and I liked the feel of the canvas most, but the look of the leather more. I'd recommend these shoes to anyone!!