|Upper Material:||Mesh, Textil, Leather|
|Out Sole:||Non Marking Rubber Sole, Omni-Grip|
|Weight:||1 lb 10 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Trail Hiking, Lightweight Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Columbia Shasta Ridge Low OT Hiking Shoes - Womens
These Columbia Shasta Ridge Low OT Hiking Shoes boast unparalleled comfort and stability thanks to the EVA midsole, Techlite cushioning and Omnigrip rubber soles that give you excellent traction. With the Omnitech waterproof membrane to keep out moisture your feet will remain dry every step of your hike. Comfort, quality and everything else you would expect from the Columbia name, these Shasta Ridge Hiking Shoes have it all. Be sure to grab yourself a pair for the next time you go off into the wild green yonder.
- Leather and textile upper working with a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane
- Full length Techlite under foot cushioning and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound for added stability
- Independent heel lug design with rubber gasket and a de-coupled heel for a great ride on the trail
- Weight: size 7 1/2 pair = 12.7oz/360g
Shasta Ridge low OT
You will be responsible for the return shipping however.