|Weight:||2 lb 4 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Columbia Slopeside Omni Heat Casual Boots Black Coal
Are your current boats wearing you down and not helping your feet at all with the cold/wet weather? If so, you need to upgrade your boots to the Columbia Slopeside Omni Heat Casual Boots. Not only will these boots look great with everything you wear, but they will also be affordable. Unlike other boots, this pair is very light and cushioned so your feet wont ache or be tired at the end of the day. Also, they are water resistant so they won't lose their lovely appearance during the rainy seasons. Also, they have Omni-heat to keep your feet cozy warm on a cold day. Why spend hundreds of dollars on boots that don't deliver, when you can get these for a great price?
- Water-resistant suede leather and textile with Omni-Shield advanced repellency.
- Omni-Heat technology reflects natural body heat for added warmth
- 200g Thermolite rated -25/-32C
- Removable, anatomically contoured EVA footbed with nylex cover
- Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Techlite molded material provides cushioning and protection in a lightweight, flexible shell
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole for optimal traction
- Weight: Size 7, 1/2 pair=1lb. 2oz/513g
Slopeside Omni Heat