|Weight:||1 lb 12 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Columbia Switchback Mid Hiking Shoes Buffalo/Valencia
If you are looking for great hiking experience, then you will need a pair of Columbia Switchback Mid Hiking Shoes. These hiking shoes are the best money can buy. They were designed to maximize the comfort in your long walks or hikes by keeping being light-weight to keep your feet active instead of tired. They also were made to keep your feet odor-free and embedded with special cushioning. This pair of shoes is perfect because it keeps your feet fresh, comfortable, and protected from small things that stumble in your path such as dirt.
- Open breathable mesh tongue and vamp.
- Gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris.
- Light and sinewy synthetic overlays for support and protection
- Contour Comfort 1D footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Removable contoured, single-density EVA footbed, which provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Low profile Techlite midsole for nimble, flexible feel in a lightweight package
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a rugged trail design
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair = 13.9oz/395g