|Upper Material:||Open breathable mesh|
|Out Sole Material:||Non-marking Omni-Grip rubbe|
|Mid Sole Material:||Low profile Techlite midsole|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Columbia Switchback Mid Hiking Shoes Buffalo/Pompom
These hiking boots were made for woman who loves hiking and long walks. These shoes are perfect in that they will provide comfort for hours on end. This is important if you are one that likes to go up steep trails or like to explore for hours on end. They allow your shoes to breath and will not tire you after a long day's walk. These are very light and will keep out rocks and dirt and provide extra comfort without weighing you down.
- Open breathable mesh tongue and vamp.
- Gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris.
- Light and sinewy synthetic overlays for support and protection
- Contour Comfort 1D footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Removable contoured, single-density EVA footbed, which provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Low profile Techlite midsole for nimble, flexible feel in a lightweight package
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a rugged trail design
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair = 13.9oz/395g