|Weight:||2 lb 14 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Columbia Cascadian Summit 2 Boots Mud/Navajo Joe
Very rarely does a men’s boot pack in so much style while still serving an actual purpose, but the Columbia Cascadian Summit 2 Boots are an exception to the rule, to say the least. Able to keep your foot temperate well regulated up to temperatures of -25F, the Cascadian Summit 2 boots are perfect for trekking around in the snow or even stomping around the yard while shoveling out your driveway. They use a ThermaShield frost-repelling shell, which provides warmth for the foot without getting wet, and the EVA nylex cover is removable so you can change the feel of the boot and wear this item out to a nice dinner.
- Upper: Water-resistant split suede leather. Seam-sealed construction.
- Insulation: 200g Thermolite. Rated -25F/-32C
- Footbed: Removable EVA footbed with nylex cover or cushioning and comfort
- Insole: ThermaShield frost plug that provides heat reflection and prevents cold from penetrating from the ground
- Midsole: Internal EVA provides lightweight cushioning
- Shell/Outsole: One-piece injection molded thermal rubber shell provides lightweight durable protection with lug tread pattern that provides good traction on a variety of surfaces.
Cascadian Summit 2