Item # bt6gtx04tbk13zz-burton-snowboard-gloves

Burton Gore-Tex Gloves

Burton Gore-Tex Gloves
Our Price
Sugg. Retail: $69.95
40% OFF
You Save $28.00 Instantly

In Stock

Ships Within 24 Hours
Sellout Risk: Extremely High

*Available for US Shipment Only.


Description: Burton Gore-Tex Gloves

Designed to be storm-proof with great versatility, the Burton Gore-Tex Gloves are a one-of-a-kind creation for winter months. Made with DRYRIDE Ultrashell 2-Layer Fabric and a GORE-TEX Waterproof/Breathable Glove Membrane, this glove stands out because of its thickness and durability first and foremost. In addition, when it gets too sweaty, a Removable, 4-Way Stretch DRYRIDE Thermex Liner on the inside of the glove adds comfort and relief after a long day on the slopes. This Burton Gore-Tex is perfect for your outdoor activities, but is a great casual option as well.

Key Features of the Burton Gore-Tex Gloves:
  • DRYRIDE Ultrashell 2-Layer Fabric
  • GORE-TEX Waterproof/Breathable Glove Membrane
  • Thermacore Insulation
  • Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining
  • Removable, 4-Way Stretch DRYRIDE Thermex Liner
  • Sticky Icky Grip Palm
  • Toughgrip Palm
  • Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit
  • Hidden Heater/Vent Pocket


There are no reviews for this item. Write a Review
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star

Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Hide answersShow all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this? Store
My brother wanted this
Ljiljana V on Dec 31, 2013
Great value
Alitza T on Dec 17, 2013
I really like gore tex products as well as Burton. The look and style matched what I was looking for and so it was an easy decision. The price didn't seem bad either.
Steve S on Dec 25, 2013
Lost my original pair of burton glovers from 1994. And they were as good as new. Still have 1 of them lol
Richard V on Dec 8, 2013
Are the liners touch screen capable. Like I Dan use my phone with the liners?
Andrew O on Oct 23, 2013
Best Answer: The Burton Gore-Tex Glove liners do not work with touch screen devices. However, you are in luck because Burton does offer a liner that has the capability that you're looking for - it's called the Burton Touchscreen Liner Glove and you can check it out here »
Reply · Report · Matt GStaff on Nov 5, 2013
· Add Answer · I Have This Question Too (0)
Join our email list - Get great deals!

Discover 60,000 ways to explore the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Whether you play in it, explore in it or relax in it, we always have the best gear on-hand and in-season.

Weekly Deals to fuel a lifetime of adventure. Save up to 70% on products for every season and passion! Save big. Explore more.

Maybe outsold but never undersold. We offer the best price match guarantee on every product. We match prices so you don't have to.

A simple way to share the love. The House gift card personalizes your gift beyond the plastic. Give the gift that never needs a receipt.