Burton Gore Gloves True Black
The Burton Gore Snowboard Gloves are made with dryride ultrashell dual layered fabric. Featuring a removable stretchy glove, get extra comfort and warmth or simply wear it alone. Great thermacore insulation and microfleece lining provide that added warmth. So comfortable, rock these all day long. Super ideal for snowboarding, make sure to have these on at all times.
- DRYRIDE Ultrashell 2 Layer Coated Fabric
- GORE TEX Waterproof/Breathable Glove Insert
- Brushed Microfiber Lining
- Thermacore Insulation
- Removable, 4 Way Stretch DRYRIDE
- Thermex Liner with Stick Icky Grip Palm
- Soft Chamois Goggle Wipe
- Hidden Heater/Vent Pocket
- Pistol Grip Pre Curved Fit
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
These gloves are alright, but when the snow starts to melt it seeps in though the seems. You can't really feel the water too much but the coldness of the melting snow gets in a little bit. I got mine for $20 so I'm not too upset that they aren't so great. I'm definitly going to get a better pair next year though.