|Material:||600Dx1200D Polyester Dobby|
|Type:||Coffin, Travel, Multiple Board|
|Straps:||End Strap, Top Strap, Shoulder Strap, Telescoping Handle|
|Pockets:||Storage Clothes, Outerwear, Gear, etc|
Description: Burton Wheelie Locker Snowboard Bag
As the stretch limo of board bags, the Burton Wheelie Locker seals the deal as the top choice for globetrotting shreds like Terje Haakonsen and John Jackson.
It's legendary roomy size hauls multiple boards, a hidden stash stores an extra deck or two, removable bags fit your boots and bindings, and now a NEW compartmentalized Double Down upper deck fully separates into a self-contained duffel bag for easy carrying and organization of clothes and everyday travel gear. No matter how much you stuff it, rolling is easy with IXION skate wheels and the Comfort Cush telescoping handle.
- Fabrication: 600Dx1200D Polyester Dobby
- Multiple Board Capacity with Lower Board Storage
- IXION™ Wheel System
- Comfort Cush Telescoping Handle
- NEW Double Down™: Separates Bag in Half to Beat Airport Weight Limits
- Fully Padded, Double Deck™ Construction
- Compartmentalized Upper Deck
- Removable Boot and Binding Bags
- Storage (Clothes, Outerwear, Gear, etc.)
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- 156cm [160cm x 32cm x 29cm]
- 166cm [170cm x 32cm x 29cm]
- 181cm [187cm x 32cm x 29cm]
1 month ago
This bag is big. No specific volume size was listed anywhere, but the dimensions are listed at the bottom of the "Key Features" section. However, The Burton Wheelie Locker 181 will have no trouble holding two full Snowboard set-ups and all the accompanying gear.