Description: Burton Wheelie Flight Deck Travel Bag
Runway to resort without the baggage claim gamble. The largest carry-on option with stretch CRAM zone zippers and a durable back panel to protect your precious cargo.
Checked bags get lost, especially when flying through Chicago, and wearing the same clothes stops being funny after day three. Avoid having to wear your buddy's underwear by running the Burton Wheelie Flight Deck roller bag. It's sized to meet most airline carry-on rules, yet stuffs a surprisingly large amount of stuff thanks to features like volume-enhancing CRAM stretch zipper zones and smooth-rolling IXION wheels. Loaded with everything you need including the SnakeStack external backpack attachment, it even includes a removable laptop bag for in-flight entertainment.
- 45L [21.5in x 13in x 11in] [57cm x 34cm x 31cm]
- 8 lbs. 3.6kg
- Fabrication: 600Dx1200D Polyester Dobby
- Fabrication: 600D Polyester / 600D Polyester Herringbone [Falcon / Mocha Block]
- Fabrication: 1680D Polyester Ripstop [Monoxide / Cyanide Block]
- Fabrication: 600D x 1200D Polyester Dobby [All Other Colorways]
- IXION Wheel System
- EVA/TPU Back Panels: Lighter, Faster, Stronger
- Volume-Enhancing CRAM Zones
- Hideaway SnakeStack External Backpack Attachment
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- Meets Most Airline Carry-On Size Restrictions, Those Bastards!
Wheelie Flight Deck