|Dimensions:||21.5in x 13in x 11in|
|Pockets:||1 large external|
Description: Burton Wheelie Flight Deck Travel Bag
The Burton Wheelie Flight Deck Travel Bag isn't like your father's or mother's roll-on luggage. The Burton travel bag has a hip and modern exterior design that will set it apart from the bland black and blue you are accustomed to seeing on the airport carousel. Do not be fooled, this travel bag comes with all the same functions as a business travel bag, and has the same amount of space as any bag on the market. As an added plus, this bag will stand out in baggage claim, so no need to worry about losing your bag!
- 45L [21.5in x 13in x 11in] [57cm x 34cm x 31cm]
- 8 lbs. 3.6kg
- Fabrication: 600Dx1200D Polyester Dobby
- Fabrication: 600D Polyester / 600D Polyester Herringbone [Falcon / Mocha Block]
- Fabrication: 1680D Polyester Ripstop [Monoxide / Cyanide Block]
- Fabrication: 600D x 1200D Polyester Dobby [All Other Colorways]
- IXION Wheel System
- EVA/TPU Back Panels: Lighter, Faster, Stronger
- Volume-Enhancing CRAM Zones
- Hideaway SnakeStack External Backpack Attachment
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- Meets Most Airline Carry-On Size Restrictions, Those Bastards!
Wheelie Flight Deck
That would be a great question for the FAA. From the FAA website you will read "The maximum size carry-on bag for most airlines is 45 linear inches (the total of the height, width, and depth of the bag). Anything larger should be checked"
The Burton Wheelie Flight Deck Bag has a total of 45.5 linear inches... I think it'll be okay.