|Type:||Skate Pack, School Pack, Snowboard Pack|
|Size:||18.5 x 12 x 8|
|Hydration Compatible:||Non Hydration Compatible|
|Rain Cover:||No Rain Cover|
|Access Types:||top zipper|
|Snowboard Carry:||Snowboard Carry|
|Ski Carry:||Non Ski Carry|
|Gear Loops:||No Gear Loops|
|Shovel Pocket:||No Shovel Pocket|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Daily Use, Skateboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Metalhead SS Backpack
Grind it, pump it, pack it-skate pack with built-in cooler.
Key Features of the Burton Metalhead SS Backpack:
- 600D Polyester / 300D Polyester Dobby
- Padded Laptop Pocket [11.5 in. x 10 in. x 1.5 in.] [29cm x 26cm x 4cm]
- Vertical Skate Carry
- Separate Cooler Compartment
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness with Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Fleece-Lined Sound Pocket
Browse 2 questions and 15 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
is it a good size for snowboard apparel for going to the mountain?
Best Answer: It's the size of a school backpack. Love it, I use it everyday. Won't carry big jackets or boots but will carry everything else you need, Including board on the outside straps.