|Pockets:||Front Pockets, Butt Pockets, Cargo Pockets|
|Jacket - Pants Connections:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Burton Lucky Snowboard Pants Black Labrinth Print
Packed full of features for comfort and performance, Burton's Lucky snowboard pants ensure an awesome day on the hill. 10,000 mm waterproof DRYRIDE outer fabric keeps the wet stuff at bay, and taffeta wrapture lining keeps the heat on the inside. Fully taped seams provide added durability, and the jacket to pants system keeps snow from sneaking in around the waist. The microfleece fly and waistband are extra soft and comfy. Stay looking fresh with the Burton Lucky snowboard pants.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Woven Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]:Technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft, bomber package for the rider on a budget. Additional insulations and linings can help fine-tune warmth and breathability
- NEW Taffeta Wrapture Lining
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams
- Includes WMS Burton Pant Features Package
- SIG FIT: Our classic fit,baggy, but not gigantic. At the request of our riders, we've made our Sig Fit slightly longer for added style
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I was dreaming about new pants for couple years. Really liked that because of its quality and price. Comfy and right size. I'm 5,6 and 150lb and it works just good. They not over warm, so you would have to use another layer in a cold conditions.
These pants are fantastic. Keep you warm and dry and look great on. They are not overly baggy or tight. Perfect amount of pockets to stash stuff. I was surprised by the length though. I amd 5'3, 110lbs. I usually wear an xs in Burton but these fit too short. They are shorter in length than I would normally wear my pants. Don't fit over the boots enough. They still look good though and perform great as Burton always has. Just be weary of length depending on your size. When I went up to the Small size they were a little baggy and big for my style.