|Pockets:||2 hand, 1 interior goggle, 1 interior pass|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Kush Down Snowboard Jacket
The Burton Kush Down snowboard jacket is 15,000mm waterproof for superb weather protection. The sig fit is roomy without getting in the way, and the engineered down fill with Zonal Thermacore keeps you cozy on the inside. The satin lining is extra luxurious, and critically taped seams add protection and durability in all the right places. Removable wrist gaiters offer a customizable fit. Get Burton quality, comfort, and style with their Kush Down snowboard jacket.
- 15,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Laminated Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- Yarn-Dyed Tonal Plaid [Surface Plaid Colorway]
- Soft Plain Weave with Slub Twill Piecing [All Other Colorways]
- Sig Fit
- Engineered 600 Down Fill with Zonal Thermacore [100G]
- Satin Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Hideaway Face Gaiter
- Removable Wrist Gaiters
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Solid Down Jacket"
I have had this jacket since last year, it has been super warm since. I can literally wear it with a t shirt underneath on a frigid day and be fine. The jacket is a little big to wear around town, but is perfect for snowboarding.