|Material:||DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Fabric|
|Pockets:||4 External 2 Internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Arctic Snowboard Jacket
Burton does it again by designing this awesome snowboard jacket that will keep you warm and look good years to come! With DRYRIDE Durashell technology, Thermacore insulation and fully taped seams they've made sure to keep you warm and dry. Best of all the Burton Arctic Snowboard Jacket does not look bulky and allows for ease of movement to better snowboard with.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- Tonal Vertical Dobby Stripe Fabrication [Solid Colorways]
- Printed Brushed Plain Weave [Print Colorways]
- Sig Fit
- Thermacore Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Sherpa Blocked Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour Hood
- Hidden Flash Pass Pocket
- Dual Handwarmer Pockets
- Dual Chest Pockets
- NEW Pow Grip,Prevents Snow-Packed Sleeves
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
ive been riding with this jacket for about 2 months now it keeps me warm on those cold days, and kept me dry so far we will see as the snow starts to get wet. the first thing i noticed when trying on the jacket was how long the sleeves were it didnt bother me but if you have short arms it could be annoying. I would recommend this jacket to a friend.