|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Shaun White Collection Snowboard Boots
Burton Shaun White Collection Snowboard Boots are designed to help you shred some serious snow. These boots were created by a hardcore snowboarder, with other hardcore snowboarders in mind. These boots have great traction for stomping through the snow, and the soles of the boot cheekily have not stomped on them. The boots are designed to be light in weight, but thick enough to keep your feet warm, and well insulated to keep them comfortable all day on the slopes.
- New Imprint 3 Liner with Power Panel 2.0 Technology, J Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Super Slide Injected Speed Hook Lacing
- New Lightweight 3-Part "Not Rub" Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- Flex and Response: Power Spine 1.0 Backstay
- Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Outlast Adaptive Comfort Technology and Aegis
Shaun White Collection
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Bought these boots a little bit to small 11.5 so after a full day boarding my feet are kinda hurting. They are realy warm and soft to mid flex. On my next boots I want an other lacing system maybe boa.