|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain|
|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Flex:||Medium, Support 7|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable, Infinite Ride 5|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Slx Snowboard Boots
Don't get tripped up before you take your first step out of the lodge. Be sure you are wearing the Burton Slx Snowboard Boot. The Slx features the speed zone lacing system to give you a solid and dependable fit with the true zonal lacing control. When you know you're secured in your boot, you also want to be comfortable. The new Infinite Ride 5 liner makes sure you have a nice easy glide through any and all areas of the mountain. This liner also has DryRide moisture wicking and a rad pad for the latest in technological comforts. The Slx Snowboard Boot takes riding to a whole new level!
- Support: 7
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: NEW Infinite Ride 5 Liner with Tuff Cuff, DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Vibram EcoStep Plus Outsole [50% Recycled] Featuring Dual Zone B3 Gel in the Heel and Toe, with NEW ReBounce Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: NEW S4 Hybrid Construction, Easy Slide Articulating Cuff, NEW Power Up Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue, and Seamless Power Spine Backstay
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
Unfortunately we do not place custom orders with our vendors.
You could get the 2013 Burton SLX Snowboard Boots in size 8 and wait for them to pack out. http://www.the-house.com/bt2slx08bb13zz-burton-snowboard-boots.html
You could check out the size 8.5 2012 Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots. They're more responsive and more hard charging. http://www.the-house.com/bt2slx08bb13zz-burton-snowboard-boots.html
Yes we have size 10 Burton SLX Snowboard Boots. To select size, click on the SELECT A SIZE drop down menu that is located about the gigantic green ADD TO CART button on this page.