Description: Burton SLX Snowboard Boots
If you long for that classic look for your snowboard boots, the Burton SLX Snowboard Boots could very well be the pair for you! The dual zone B3 gel cushioning makes sure your feet are in the best hands while the molded EVA footbed forms around your foot, helping prevent injury. The outsides are made of a durable Powershell material, which is strong but will never crack. These boots can serve you every snowboard trip for years to come.
- Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Articulating Cuff
- Dual Zone B3 Gel Cushioning
- EZ Entry Panel
- Imprint 5 Liner
- J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System
- Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTLAST Adaptive Comfort Technology
- Power Panel 3.0 Featuring Rebound Rod Technology
- Power Spine 3.0 Backstay
- Powershell 2.0 Reinforcement Panels
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [40% Less Lace Friction]
- Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Liner
- Vibram 3D Gumlite Outsole [40% Lighter]
- TPU Support Shank
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
my friend had an extra pair so he asked if i wanted to buy. he had the SL9 before which he said they're worth it. i took his word and shelled out the $. i never knew how comfortable boots can be until i tried this. before, i wore K2 and Vans DK III. the Vans run a little small and was cutting off circulation on my left leg even though I loved the style and cushioning. i tried the SLX on the mountain and it was amazing. didn't take too long to break them in. it was stiffer than the Vans but that one being a park boot, but i liked the responsiveness. the fit for these are perfect so i don't get my toes cramped and ever so slight heel lift (i didn't put in the j-bars). the speed lacing is a cinch. i hope these last for a couple more years before i have to search for something comparable.