|Type:||Freeride, Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots
Don't ever feel limited on where you can go or what you can do by putting on the Burton Ruler Snowboard Boot. The measure by which all other boots should be judged, the Ruler boot is constructed out of nylon for a comfortable fit so that your feet stay warm and dry. Add in the lightweight outsole that has a 270" airbag cushioning as well as a rubber toe and heel reinforcements and these boots will make sure you keep your feet no matter what terrain you decide to conquer from the top to the bottom of the mountain.
- Support: 6
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint 2 Liner with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro Closure, and Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight Outsole with 270" Airbag Cushioning and Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Power Spine Backstay, Flex Notches, and NEW Power Up Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
**make sure you bring your boot to a shop and have them heat mould them with you when they're new** BEST way to ensure comfort
3 months ago
What is the upper portion of boot made of?
The upper is constructed of bombproof nylon and synthetic leather panels.
If you select the "Click Here For Info" under the big red Free Watch button, you will come to find the following:
Watch will not appear in your cart but will be added to your order when shipped.
I guess my question is if anyone know flow equipment , I have the rear entry which will take time getting use to , will this burton boot compliment the the flow binding ? After buying the flow binding I'm told it's more for freestyle and the park , I'm more of a freestyle / carver , I enjoy crus in the trails earl with a fresh groom
Thanks for any response