|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Sole Material:||Hybrid, DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Raptor Snowboard Boots
Stick your landing on every trick you try with the Burton Raptor Snowboard Boots. You want a no-muss-no-fuss functionality that offers comfort and style? Well here you go! These sweet snowboard boots feature a sweet spot speed zone lacing system. The DynoLite EST optimized outsole features B3 gel cushioning to ensure your comfort while the articulating cuff, 3D molded tongue and power spine backstay are sure to please. Express your inner beast while tearing it up with the Raptor Snowboard Boots by Burton.
- SUPPORT: 5
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Sweet Spot Speed Zone Lacing System
- LINER: Imprint 3 Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue, and Power Spine Backstay
- COMFORT: NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
Will the boot begin to stink with continuous usage?
These are the 2012 Burton Raptor model. I wouldn't really be too concerned with the year though because this is still loaded with tech including the heat moldable liner, speed lace system, and the DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning. All for a ridiculous cheap price.
Hope this helps!