|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Rover Snowboard Boots
Burton and Red Wing Create the Perfect Board Boot - These boots are made for all-day comfort! Burton has teamed with Red Wing to bring you the gnarliest work boot/board boot on the market. The performance and looks stem from its genuine leather lace-up. The flex and response are due to its genuine full-grain Red Wing leather. The liner is constructed of Imprint 4 with InfinFit and Rad Pad so the laces will not dig into your feet, plus you will stay warm and dry all day. Cushioned for comfort with Eva Midsole, with B3 Gel Heel Cushioning and Molded Rubber Tread. The Rover is one of the most comfortable best performing boots for hiking or shredding on any terrain.
- Genuine Red Wing leather upper with contrast stitching
- Traditional lacing
- Imprint 4 liner with DRYRIDE moisture-wicking technology
- Focus cuff with touch-fasten J-Bar interface and inner lace lock provides excellent response
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment
- InfiniFIT liner sole and rad pad for lacing comfort
- EVA midsole with B3 gel cushioning in the toe and heel
- Level 3 molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank and dual-density cushioning
I just got these bad boys and the are SO comfortable, not only that, but they look really sick!