|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots
The Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots claim to be Burton’s lightest boot ever, but the product still does not sacrifice quality or protection in the process. For starters, the Nylon build makes for a durable and reliable build. Combine this with synthetic leather and a DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole and it is clear that comfort is never an issue either. Other amazing technology includes the Crossbone Upper Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, and Flex Liner with Rad Pad that all come together to make a truly amazing all-around product.
- SUPPORT: 5
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: Flex Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: NEW Crossbone Upper Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Ultra Cush Park 2 Footbed with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I snowboarded in these for six or seven hours and my feet were never once uncomfortable.
I tried these boots on at a local shop and was sold instantly - the moment I sunk my foot into these awesome boots. My feet felt like they were in clouds. And these boots are amazingly lightweight! I've only ridden them once, but my feet were warm all day and never felt uncomfortable. If you're a fan of old school lacing, you'll love these laces!