|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Upper Material:||Nylon, W/ Synthetic leather|
|Sole Material:||EVA, DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning|
|Volume:||Reduced, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable, Flex Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots
The Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots claim to be Burton's lightest boot on the market, but the product still does not sacrifice quality or protection in the process. For starters, the Nylon build makes for a durable and reliable build. Combine this with synthetic leather and a DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole, and it is clear that comfort is never an issue either. Other amazing technology includes the Crossbone Upper Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, and Flex Liner with Rad Pad that all come together to make a truly amazing all-around product.
- SUPPORT: 5
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: Flex Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Crossbone Upper Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Ultra Cush Park 2 Footbed with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
sooo light, sooo cush, soooo steez,.....
oh, did I mention how LIGHT they are?.....lol
once you break these babies in they're like
no, seriously,.....if you need a new pair of park
boots,.....look no further.
the price is usually right too!
burton PLEASE don't stop making these!!!!!