Description: Burton Photon BOA Snowboard Boots
Locked and loaded power, comfort, and convenience combine in the ease and performance of the Dual Zone Boa® closure system.
The Photon Boa® boot is for those who wish to dial-in comfort and fit to the precise click of the Boa? Coiler closure system. Hard chargers who prefer responsiveness will appreciate the cranked-up power of Lockdown Lacing, which increases heel hold and customization with three distinct adjustment zones. Get the traction required for hiking into the sidecountry with the Vibram® EcoStep rubber outsole backed by B3 Gel cushioning. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil brings it all together by harnessing your body's warmth to keep you comfortable.
Key Features of Burton Photon BOA Snowboard Boots:
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System with Lockdown Tech, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner with Focus Cuff
- Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue and GripLITE Backstay
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Response: Medium/Aggressive
- Board Feel: Medium/Maximum
- Terrain: Groomers/Backcountry