|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable, Imprint with True Fit Construction Power Panel 1.0 Technology, and Integrated Lacing|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Mint Snowboard Boots - Womens
Nothing can slow you down when you ride with the Burton Mint Snowboard Boots! One of the best and most advertised features of the Burton Mint Snowboard Boot is the Liner imprint with true fit construction power panel technology that increases responsiveness and comfort beyond your wildest dreams. Also included on this boot is EVA cushioning throughout the sole, as well as rubber ice spikes that grab hold of slick terrain. Next time you are headed up to the mountain give these Burton Mints a try!
- Liner: Imprint with True Fit Construction Power Panel 1.0 Technology and Integrated Lacing
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System For True Zonal Lacing Control
- Cushioning: EVA Cushioning with Rubber Ice Spikes
- Flex and Response: Micro Articulating Cuff and Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Molded EVA Footbed Snowboarding Best Selling Women's Boots
I bought my boots one size up from what I normally wear and they fit snugly with thick socks and don't cut off the circulation to my toes. The boots are warm and fairly comfortable, though their stiffness can hurt after a few hours of riding. The lacing system took me a minute to figure out, but seems to work well and takes a few hours before needing re-tightening. Overall a great buy for my first boots!
3 months ago
regardless, she loves them and is keeping them.
4 months ago
2 months ago