|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Lodi Snowboard Boots - Womens
The Burton Lodi Snowboard Boots have a cheeky little bird on a telephone wire design, and are drastically under priced for a Burton product. These boots seem to have extra cushioning, yet they are still light enough to allow plenty of mobility. One unique feature of these boots is the small neoprene sleeve onto of the foot where you can put a disposable foot warmer to insure that your feet will stay warm all day long.
- Boots - NEW Hot Pockets: This smaal neoprene sleeve sits on top of your foot, and is built to accommodate a disposable foot warmer
- Flex/Response - Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot and reduces shell/liner stack up, thus improving comfort and eliminating performance robbing bulk
- Cushioning /Traction - EVA Cushioning: Every boot made features the lightweight, long lasting softness of an EVA midsole that we trick out with air or B3 Gel Inserts as you move up through the line
- Liner - NEW Quick Fit Lacing Harness: This NEW intgrated lacing harness does away with the Power Strap by carrying the laces across the forefoot, around the ankle and up and around the calf, making it easier to get in and out of you liners
- Footbed - Molded EVA Footbed: Developed exclusively for riding, Burton EVA footbeds enhance arch support, improve response, and absorb shock
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Thanks for the insight. It brings light into the dark!