|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Ion Snowboard Boots
The Burton Ion Snowboard Boots are continuing to make a name for themselves on the mountain! When the powder is falling and you want to get in on the action, the Burton Ion Snowboard Boots need to be along for the ride so you can make the most of this opportunity. These boots feature a level 8 support rating that is ideal for tackling steeps and carving through tight corridors, as well as a total comfort construction combination that only makes your time on the mountain that much better. Let loose and have more fun with the Burton Ion Snowboard Boots for men!
- Support: 8
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Infinite Ride 4 Liner with Tuff Cuff, DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning with Pirelli Rubber and Snow Tire Tread Inspired Outsole Design, with ReBounce Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Power Up Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue and Seamless Power Spine Backstay
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual- Density Cushioning and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
It seems to me that all 2014 items can only be shipped inside of the U.S why is this?
Because i'm in Australia and interested in some new gea
And how do these go with the reduced footprint technology they should fit into the sized bindings right like size 8-11 still classified as a medium?
The reduced footprint tech will 'shorten' the size of the boot but there is little effect on the width of the boot, thus stick with the regular size binding for the boot size