Description: Burton Ion Snowboard Boots
A legend and longtime team favorite.
- SUPPORT: 8
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint 4 Liner with NEW DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, InfiniFIT Liner Sole, and Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: NEW Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cardinal Cushioning and 50% Recycled Green Rubber Outsole [Black / Green Colorway Only]
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue, NEW Seamless Power Spine Backstay, and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: NEW Total Comfort Construction, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
If you didn't already know your boots are the most important peice of equipment when boarding. These
I am normally a 12 and have to buy wide snowboards but with shrink tech [the best thing ever] my foot size becomes a 11 and i can use normal snowboards. I find that they give me unmatched comfort, comparing them to my nike ZF1 [i also like them]. The price is a bit high but its worth it.