|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Sole Material:||Hybrid, Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel|
|Volume:||Reduced, Shrinkage tech|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots
Full of technology and ready to rip, the Burton Imperial boots are a great addition to this year''s setup. Built for dudes like Jussi Oksanen and Mikkel Bang who want a boot with superior style and maximum comfort, the Imperial is soft and surfy for a broken-in feel. Featuring Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, these boots will eliminate toe drag by scaling down the size of the boot without sacrificing critical comfort. And Burton''s Speed Zone Lacing System offers a zonal lace tightening ability for the most control when lacing up for a long day on the slopes. The Imperial boots are a top shelf choice for anybody who wants a cool and comfy boot.
- Support: 7
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Liner: Imprint 3 Liner with Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel
- Flex and Response: S4 Shell Panels and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
The only available size selection I can choose is size 9 for the Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots.
You might want to check out the following boots (they're similar to the the Imperials and are available in size 12)...
Burton Raptor: http://www.the-house.com/bt2rap105drw13zz-burton-snowboard-boots.html
Burton Serow: http://www.the-house.com/bt2se10bk8zz-burton-snowboard-boots.html