Description: Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots
A slick and futuristic design with all of the performance and functionality you have come to expect from Burton! The Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots are the ultimate go anywhere boots. Take them from the trails to the park with ease with the EST midsole for better board feel and the Speed Zone lacing system which will get you out the door and on the mountain in just minutes. With plenty of cushion, flex, and response, these boots pack a punch in one easy to swallow price tag.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring NEW Winder Handle and Additional System Upgrades]
- LINER: Imprint 3 Liner with NEW Rad Pad For Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: Vibram Outsole with Rubber Ice Spikes and Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: S4 Shell Panels, Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue, and NEW Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"So much tech."
Disclaimer: boots reviews are not useful for ascertaining fit, just experience. I really like these boots. Burton lists them at a 7/10 support, which I think is a little much. I'd say more like a 6 (although I'm a bigger dude at 195 lb). I LOVE the way they flex. Don't know how to explain it, but compared to other boots I've ridden they just seem to flex smoother. Also somewhat adjustable, because you can stiffen them up by cranking the upper zone. I really like the new redesign to speedzone... the new handles are more comfortable to pull, the lace is easier to wrap around handles, and it seems just very, very sturdy. The low profile is great and I'm enjoying the decreased ramp angle of the EST sole... just feel more balanced, especially on heelside. The break-in was a little brutal, but it only lasted a couple days and I didn't heat mold. All in all, IF IT FITS YOU FOOT, highly recommended. I look forward to continued shredding on these the next few seasons.
"Very Nice boot"
I received this boot and although it is summer I was able to try them out in an indoor mountain. I wore them for about 4 hours and my foot stayed very comfortable in them. They are light weight and molded to my foot perfectly, although the boot itself was a little tight on my foot I went down a size after asking around. I should have stuck with my regular size.