|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Hail Restricted Snowboard Boots
Why ride when you can RIP?
Key Features of the Burton Hail Restricted Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: Flex Liner with Rad Pad For Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST™ Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, NEW Flex Spine™ Backstay Design, Stay-Puft Tongue, and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: NEW Snow-Proof Gusset and Ultra Cush Park 2 Footbed with Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Support: 4
4.3 / 5.0
I finally have a good pair of snowboard boots thanks to these. The color is not as vibrant. Iif you're worried about the style over the comfortability of the boot and ride, don't be. Seriously, I've bought boots because I thought they looked cool and they didn't last long. These are the most comfortable and durable boots I have ever owned and at no point do I regret buying them
February 5, 2014
Good all around boot, not as stiff as I expected. Only one gripe, I have toe cap bindings and the red finish is starting to rub off after only half a season. Not really an issue, only cosmetic
February 7, 2014
Browse 2 questions and 11 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
What model year are these? Is there a difference between the restricted and regular?
Best Answer: 2012 model year. As far as I know the restricted line is only available or restricted to authorized Burton dealers. They have a unique color or graphic scheme different from what is available in the regular Burton Hail boot line.