|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Hail Snowboard Boots
The Burton Hail Snowboard Boot is just the thing you need to get started on your great outdoors adventure. With the Hail Snowboard Burton managed to produce a product that can be worn for hours on end each day and still provide the maximum amount of protection over a number of years of use. These snowboard boots come with a leather upper material that allows them to offer the maximum of warmth and heat retention. Coming with medium to stiff flex, the Hail Snowboard Boots are made for all-mountain snowboarding.
- Support: 6
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional with NEW Exo-Wrap Reinforced Two-to-One Lower Zone Lacing
- LINER: Imprint 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Holy Shit Outsole with AutoCANT Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, NEW Power Up Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
You'd get the Burton Hail Snowboard Boots over the Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots if you wanted Traditional Laces, an Articulating Cuff, an Imprint 3 Liner that features Rad Pads and more supports, and a Level 2 Footbed that has more heel support.