|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather, W/ Hylon|
|Sole Material:||Hybrid, Lightweight Outsole with Air Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable, Flex1 Liner with True Fit Design, Power Panel 1.0, and Integrated Lacing|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Hail Snowboard Boots
If wearing a particular pair of boots was what made you the king of the mountain, you would want to wear a pair of Burton Hail snowboard boots. These stylish, high-quality boots are loaded with features for the ultimate snowboarding experience. The lightweight outsole with air cushioning is ideal for landing jumps and riding over ice, while the rubber ice spikes make the trip through the lift line a little more tolerable. With great flex and many comfort measures added, you will rave about the Hail.
- Lacing: 2:1 Power Lacing System
- Liner: Flex2 Liner with TaiPanel, Supercuff with J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Cushioning: Lightweight Outsole with Air Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
- Flex and Response: Flex Spine 2.0 Backstay, Medial/ Lateral Flex Panels and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, OUTLAST Adaptive Comfort Technology and Aegis
How much does it cost?
Thank you in advance,
We do ship some products to Spain, bu unfortunately we cannot ship Burton products to there. Do you have friends or family living in the states?...
Check out the International Shipping page for more information » http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/international-shipping/