|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Burton Hail Snowboard Boots Blue/Navy
Freestyle domination that can't be denied.
- SUPPORT: 4
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: Flex Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: 270degree Airbag Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, Flex Notches, NEW Flex Spine Backstay Design, Stay-Puft Tongue, and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Ultra Cush Park 2 Footbed with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Best Burton boot I've ever worn"
My 2011 Burton Rulers that were sent to me by Burton as a warrenty deal did not fit like my 2009 Rulers. I suffered for the 5 or so days I had those 2011's and knew i needed something for the 2011-12 season. I had my heart set on Ozones but they stopped making them in 2010 and so looking at the spec sheet, the Hails were the same boot (more or less) minus the SpeedZone lacing (which I loved) But after a week on the Hails, I am stoked on them. The imprint 3 liner is amazing! It holds my feet perfectly with zero heal lift. the stay puffed tough really does cut down on the pinch you'd get when you have to really tighten the boots down. the real awesomeness is the articulating cuff that really helps you bone out grabs, and get your presses looking good. It still offers lots of support but allowing the flex of freestyle/park boots. One weird thing is I'm in a size 10, but my street shoes are 11's and I had been in Burton 11's for years. Oh well. It's not bad, like I said, just weird.