|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Emerald Snowboard Boots - Womens
Have it all when you ride with the Burton Emerald Snowboard Boots! This long time Burton boot features a women's specific true fit design that has been contoured to the unique shape and profile of a women's foot. It also comes with a highly cushioned imprint 2 liner that aids overall comfort and ensures a solid, secure fit with its Lock-Up Cuff design. With a mid level support rating rounding out the overall set of technology, the Burton Emerald Boots leave nothing to be desired!
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring Winder Handles]
- LINER: Imprint 2 Liner with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro Closure, Plush Cuff 1.0 and Hot Pockets Heated by Little Hotties Disposable Toe Warmers [Includes One FREE Pair]
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight Outsole with 270" Airbag Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Power Spine Backstay and Power Up Medium Flex 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support: 5
The boots are fairly stiff and very responsive, without sacrificing comfort.
I had a teeny bit of rub on one heel on my second day, but I expected much worse for much longer. Overall very happy with my new boots!