Burton X-Base EST Snowboard Bindings Black
Forged and developed by the hardworking mad scientist types at Burton, the X-Base bindings feature the lightest and strongest construction yet. With direction from the team members, Burton put their development crew to the test and asked them to create a badass binding with a bigger brain and lighter body. The result is the X-Base. An extremely lightweight, technology-packed binding with an overqualified resume for full-on fun. Burton has once again developed a monster idea. Experience it yourself with the X-Base EST bindings.
- BASEPLATE: Park Blend Single-Component Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST
- HI-BACK: NEW Ultra-Lightweight Single-Component Carbon Composite Hi-Back
- STRAPS: React Strap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Removable ThinBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.