|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||Asymmetrical, Single-Component Canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, Lushstrap|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate:||Polycarbonate, Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST|
|Baseplate Padding:||Fullbed, Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System|
|Ratchet Type:||Metal, Smooth Glide|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings - Womens
People are always looking for great ways to stand out from the crowd while performing at their best, and these Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings are just the ticket! The Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings provide levels of comfort and stability that many people have come to rely and trust when it comes to snowboarding. These bindings feature a stylish design with straps that are easily adjustable. If you are someone who values comfort, style and function, the Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings may be exactly what you need!
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD
- STRAPS: Lushstrap and Primo Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
3 months ago
3 months ago
And rides a 138 social it's dope. I bet a small would fit you, once in a bind I rode her binding and board. Just opened everything up. My mens Ion 9.5 boot fit in her stilettos. You'll be able to adjust te cap strap
4. This one may be a little bit tricky, hang tight and follow close....The Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Binding does not have discs (nor do EST bindings come with discs), and the baseplate/chassis does not have a hole for a disc to be placed into. The Stiletto EST bindings have slots on the outsides of the binding that the mounting hardware goes in to attach the bindings to the board's channel system.
The Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings, and all Burton EST bindings, are only compatible with Burton boards that feature the Channel System.
No you could not purchase the Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings and replace the disc with a traditional 4x4 discs because the Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings DO NOT HAVE DISCS.
BONUS ROUND - You could purchase the "regular" 2014 Burton Stiletto Snowboard Bindings because they comes with 3 different discs; each for either 3D, 4x4 (2x4), or Channel System mounting patterns.
Check out the "regular" Burton Stiletto Snowboard Bindings out HERE: http://www.the-house.com/bt1stlw04wor14zz-burton-snowboard-bindings.html
Thanks for taking the time to ask the questions. Hopefully my answers help you to under stand. Please let me know if you need further clarification!
These Stiletto EST bindings will work well on the Burton Lyric's Channel System!
Good Day. In this situation Burton suggests that a Medium Binding is the optimal choice for you. You may well know this, but make sure your binding choice is compatible to the Channel System. A few companies offer converter plates too.