|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings - Womens
People are always looking for great ways to stand out from the crowd while performing at their best. Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings provide a comfort and stability that many people have come to rely and trust when it comes to snowboarding. These bindings feature a stylish design with straps that are easily adjustable. If you are someone who values comfort, style and function the Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings may be exactly what you need to perform at your best in style.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD
- STRAPS: NEW Lushstrap and Primo Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
4. This one may be a little bit tricky, hang tight and follow close....The Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Binding does not have discs (nor do EST bindings come with discs), and the baseplate/chassis does not have a hole for a disc to be placed into. The Stiletto EST bindings have slots on the outsides of the binding that the mounting hardware goes in to attach the bindings to the board's channel system.
The Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings, and all Burton EST bindings, are only compatible with Burton boards that feature the Channel System.
No you could not purchase the Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings and replace the disc with a traditional 4x4 discs because the Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings DO NOT HAVE DISCS.
BONUS ROUND - You could purchase the "regular" 2014 Burton Stiletto Snowboard Bindings because they comes with 3 different discs; each for either 3D, 4x4 (2x4), or Channel System mounting patterns.
Check out the "regular" Burton Stiletto Snowboard Bindings out HERE: http://www.the-house.com/bt1stlw04wor14zz-burton-snowboard-bindings.html
Thanks for taking the time to ask the questions. Hopefully my answers help you to under stand. Please let me know if you need further clarification! Dec 12, 2013
Wow that is a lot to answer, but I'm glad to help. Feel free to reply if you don't understand my answers.
1. The Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings (and all Burton EST Snowboard Bindings for that matter), can only be used on Burton Snowboards that feature the Channel System.
2. Yes, your girlfriend has a pair of "regular" Burton Stiletto Snowboard Bindings (non-EST) mounted on her Flow board with 4x4 dics.
3. Yes I can explain the advantages of an EST binding. EST bindings offer more natural flex of the snowboard while it's being ridden. EST binding hardware is mounted on the outsides (lateral & medial) of the binding's baseplate/chassis. Traditional bindings have a baseplate/chassis that lays underneath the feet causing spots where the board will not flex because the baseplate/chassis stops the movement of the board. EST bindings provide more cushioning because there is only EVA padding underfoot. Dec 12, 2013