|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||Asymmetrical, Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back|
|Ankle Strap:||Asymmetrical, Park-Specific Asym Superstrap and Primo Capstrap|
|Baseplate:||Polycarbonate, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST|
|Baseplate Padding:||Fullbed, Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System|
|Ratchet Type:||Metal, Smooth glide|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Scribe EST Snowboard Bindings - Womens
The Burton Scribe EST Snowboard Bindings don''t have any fuss or frills. With these bindings, what you see is what you get. The True-Fit of these boots will make it seem like these bindings were customized for your boots. The Park-Specific Asym Superstrap and Primo Capstrap with ensure that your boots stay strapped firmly in place all day long, but will allow you to slip your foot out of the bindings with easy to get on the lifts.
- Women''s-Specific True Fit Design
- BASEPLATE: Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Park-Specific Asym Superstrap and Primo Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
But they do look really great.
I just didnt do my homework and realise that a EST board was different.. You just have to really check out gear before you buy it i suppose :