|Type:||Freeride, Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Recommended Use:||Advanced, Beginner|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Mission Smalls Snowboard Bindings - Kids, Youth
Kids everywhere are raving about the Burton Mission Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings! It's no doubt that Burton provides top level products to their top level riders, but what about their kid's bindings? This Mission binding features a lightweight, polycarbonate disc base plate that is tough as nails, as well as lux straps that contour to each rider's unique boot shape. With these features just scratching the surface, why are you waiting to get the Burton Mission Smalls?
- SINGLE-COMPONENT BASEPLATE: One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BOMB-PROOF POLYCARBONATE DISC
- SINGLE-COMPONENT HI-BACK CONSTRUCTION: The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response
- CANTED HI-BACK DESIGN
- MICROFLAD: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turn
- AYSM LUXSTRAP: Luxstrap Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine EVA Padding Reversible Shape
- PRIMO CAPSTRAP: 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Grip Fit
- SMOOTH GLIDE BUCKLE TECHNOLOGY: Lightweight aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers
- EVA BASEPLATE CUSHIONING: Lightweight and long-lasting, EVA cushioning helps minimize impacts so you can charge harder for longer
- 3D Disc not included
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
fit 2012 120 cm chopper?
Union makes a great transitional binding call the Mini Contact taht would fit perfectly. Check out the Union Mini Contact Snowboard Bindings out HERE: http://www.the-house.com/un1mctk02bk15zz-union-snowboard-bindings.html