|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings
The Mission is a Burton Staple. In the game for over ten years, these bindings know what's up. Featuring a durable design for dropping hardcore hammers, the Mission is a tank. A highly versatile beast, the Mission's objectives are everything from lapping lines in the park to plowing through pillows of pow. Including a Re:Flex technology, you can experience natural flexibility with added cushion for maximum comfortability. And said to have reached more riders than any other binding, the Mission is making history. Complete your Mission with Burton.
- Response: 6
- Baseplate: NEW Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: NEW Single-Component Canted living Hinge Zero-lean Hi-Back with DialFlAD
- Straps: Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
Burton is first and foremost based on the 3D hole pattern, and the 4x pattern that all vendors use, and most come with a disc that will allow for to the channel. Nov 30, 2013
Check out these Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings, we have them in size medium » http://www.the-house.com/bt1mis04st14zz-burton-snowboard-bindings.html Nov 22, 2013
I'd say step up and get the 2013 Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings, you won't regret it. Aug 21, 2013