|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Mission EST Snowboard Bindings
The Mission is a Burton Staple. In the game for over ten years, these bindings know what's up. Featuring a durable design for dropping hardcore hammers, the Mission is a tank. With the new enhanced feel of the EST technology, you'll be lighter on your feet in more ways than one. The decrease in weight will help you throw your board around while the added cushion will soften the stomp of your landing. Said to have reached more riders than any other binding, the Mission is making history. Complete your Mission with Burton.
- Response: 6
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST
- Hi-Back: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD
- Straps: Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable SensoryBED Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Ya Definitely a buy!"
Extremely comfortable and very easy to get into. The toe caps make carving easier. I would highly recommend these bindings to anyone.