|Type:||Freeride, Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Recommended Use:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings
If you want to reach pro-rider status, the Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings can help you reach just that! Built and designed to fit the rider's needs and expectations, these bindings come with a strap and buckle system, new cushioning system and hi-backs with new heel hammocks. All of these features combines give you the comfort, security and durability you deserve. Be sure you will notice the difference in performance as you shred the park with your very own Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings.
- BASEPLATE: NEW Dual-Component EST Featuring The Hinge with 30% Short Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: NEW Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with FLAD and NEW Heel Hammock
- STRAPS: Asym Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW Removable Auto CANT Sensory BED Cushioning System with B3 Gel Cushioning
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.