|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||Asymmetrical, Hi-Back Wing [Navy Port Colorway Only]|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, Asym Reactstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate:||Polycarbonate, Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex|
|Baseplate Padding:||Canted, Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel|
|Recommended Use:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings
It's time to strap up, step in and hit the slopes with Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings under your feet. It's comforting to know that there are companies that make quality a priority. For instance, the Malavita Snowboard Bindings; made with intermediate to advanced riders in mind. They feature a durable polycarbonate, single-component 30% short-glass/nylon composite. In layman's terms, this translates to a very strong baseplate that will deliver medium stiffness with little risk of breaking. Don't forget the lifetime warranty bonus! The last thing you want to worry about is if your baseplate can cut it!!
- Response: 6
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- HI-BACK: Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- Hi-Back Wing [Navy Port Colorway Only]
- STRAPS: Asym Reactstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
Usually a toestrap will fall off because the bolt gets loose. It's always a good idea to tighten binding hardware EVERY TIME you ride.
Check out the Warranty page for more information: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/warranty-information/#How_to_Start_a_Warranty_Claim