|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||Asymmetrical, Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, NEW Reactstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate:||Fiber Reinforced, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge|
|Baseplate Padding:||Canted, Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel|
|Ratchet Type:||Combo, Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckle|
|Recommended Use:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings - Womens
The Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings are ready for you to send some big hits! The Lexa model has been designed by Burton to fill the all-mountain needs of female riders who rip hard and need to look good doing it. They feature eco-friendly building materials throughout the construction, as well as a level 7 flex rating that is ultra responsive. With an auto cant cushioning system and plush straps, the Burton Lexas will blow you away!
- Response: 7
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- BASEPLATE: 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- STRAPS: Reactstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
White boots look the best in purple Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings.