|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings White A Dot
Anything made by Burton is worth buying, and the Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings are no exception. These women's bindings are as high quality as anything, and they exude crafty workman ship. The women's specific true fit design enables these bindings to fit to your boots like a glove. As an added bonus the baseplate and hi back are made of Re-Ground Materials, making these bindings some of the first environmentally friendly snowboard products on the market.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
- HI-BACK: Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Superstrap and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System and NEW B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
- Response: 5
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Just bought for girlfriend and she loves them. Only problem is that she struggles getting in the upper strap. I'm hoping this will adjust over time as the angle forms to the boot.
I bought these last year and love the option of using the top strap over your foot or toes. Putting the straps over your toes gives me better control.