|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||Asymmetrical, Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, Superstrap|
|Baseplate:||Fiber Reinforced, 15% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST|
|Baseplate Padding:||Fullbed, NEW Removable SensoryBED II Cushioning System with Dual Zone B3 Gel Cushioning|
|Ratchet Type:||Combo, Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings - Womens
The Burton Lexa Est Snowboard Bindings are light, simplistic, and affordable for the rider who lets loose on the hill. They were made for those who love to take on the freestyle discipline and will give a great feel and increased control to anyone's snowboard. These bindings are specifically for women who want speed and performance while they are going down the mountain. Burton has made a truly great item that will contend with more expensive bindings, and anyone who chooses the Lexa is going to be a happy camper.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- BASEPLATE: 15% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST
- HI-BACK: Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Superstrap and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Removable SensoryBED II Cushioning System with Dual Zone B3 Gel Cushioning
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring the Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
- Response: 5
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
These Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings are a 2010 model year.