|Type:||Freeride, Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||Asymmetrical, Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, Superstrap|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate:||Fiber Reinforced, 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite ES|
|Baseplate Padding:||Canted, Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel|
|Ratchet Type:||Combo, Dual-Component Smooth Glide|
|Recommended Use:||Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings - Womens
Although the Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings are not particularly flashy, their keen sense of style and amazing performance make this an ideal product for every female rider. The Lexa binding's highback uses an asymmetyrical, Single-Component Canted Living Hinge which boasts Zero-Lean and DialFLAD technology, as well as a Heal Hammock design for the ultimate in performance and quality. Of course with a baseplate made from 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite, it is quite clear that the high quality of the Lexa EST makes it a standout performer for the season to come. Lace up your boots and step into the ride of your life with Burton!
- Response: 6
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite EST
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heel Hammock
- Straps: Superstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
I'd say these could be used for a beginner or an expert depending on what you want to do.
3 months ago