|Entry Method:||Rear Entry|
|Toe Strap:||Single Strap|
|Baseplate Padding:||Toe and Heel, No padding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Grom Snowboard Bindings - Kids, Youth
Little shredders will get strapped in in no time with the Burton Grom Snowboard Bindings for kids! With kid-friendly oversized buckles, Grom bindings are easy to use for little hands and even those wearing gloves so that getting in and out of the bindings is a breeze. The Grom features a single-component baseplate construction with lightweight, bomb-proof polycarbonate that won't weigh you down as you learn to navigate the slopes.
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction
- Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- Ultra-Lightweight Single-Component Construction Grom Hi-Back
- Onestrap with Ergo Shaped Easy Entry Ratchet Tongue
- Kid-Friendly Smooth Glide Buckles; Easy to Use with Little Paws
- Disc Baseplate Construction
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
3 months ago
3 months ago
2 months ago
It will. These Grom bindings are compatible to the standard 4-hole mounting system.
Certainly youth sizing is weird. These bindings a listed a tad big, but will work.
would these binding fit my kids feet???