|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Genesis EST Snowboard Bindings
All great things have their own unique beginning. The origin of this season's greatest binding starts here with the Burton Genesis EST. This is high-end technology meets serious style. The Genesis EST bindings feature a ShredBED 3.0 cushioning system to ramp up the comfort and intensify the feel of your ride. They also include The Hinge which is designed to flex with your foot for increased power and control. The coolest thing about the Genesis EST is the new Kickback Hammock highback design that allows for higher stamina and reduced vibration. Let this binding be the start to a great season.
- Response: 5
- Baseplate: Dual-Component EST Featuring The Hinge with Park Blend Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: NEW Zero-Lean Kickback Hammock Hi-Back with MicroFLAD
- Straps: React Strap and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable ShredBED 3.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
Non-EST bindings can be mounted on an ICS channel board (and the appropriate hardware is included for that particular setup), but as for EST bindings being mounted on a non-channel board--I'm not aware of any conversion kits to safely do so. Oct 23, 2013