|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Diode EST Snowboard Bindings
Conduct your attention to the electrifying Diode EST binding from Burton. These powerful bindings are what dudes like Jeremy Jones and Jussi Oksanen use to do the heavy lifting. A flex rating of eight makes these bindings very responsive and gives them the strength to fight their own battles. Featuring the EST Baseplate Construction with cushioning beneath your feet and a reduced weight factor, you will be lighting up lines all day with ease. The Diode is dire when it comes to deciding on a binding for getting it done this season.
- Response: 8
- Baseplate: Dual-Component EST Featuring The Hinge with Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Spar and Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: Ultra-Lightweight Single- Component Carbon Composite Hi-Back
- Straps: React Strap and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable ShredBED 3.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.