|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Diode Snowboard Bindings
Choosing a binding is a serious decision made seriously easy with the new Burton Diode. A feather-light and high strength carbon construction allows the Diode to deliver. Backed by Burton Team members like Jussi and Jeremy, you know the Diode does work. With a flex rating of eight, these bindings are precise and powerful. And with high binding-to-board compatibility, these bindings will keep you coming back year after year regardless of board choice. Dig the Diode from Burton.
- Response: 8
- Baseplate: NEW lightweight Single-Component Carbon Fiber/ Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Ultra-lightweight Single- Component Carbon Composite Hi-Back
- Straps: React Strap and lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate to Reduce Waste
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.