|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings
Burton custom EST snowboard bindings serve as the ying to the snowboards yang, containing a strong Polycarbonate base and ShredBED cushioning scheme, which softens the blow on lofty jumps. These snowboard bindings are designed with living hinge technology, conforming to your stance and position on the snowboard. The Extra Sensory Technology provides the rider the ability to adjust stances mid-run, enhancing the quality of moves in a snowboarder's arsenal. Take your game to the next level with Burton custom EST snowboard bindings.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST
- HI-BACK: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Lushstrap and Primo Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Went from a set of 03 customs to the 2012 est. The baseless system requires more leg power but feels like more of a workout, I LIKE IT!
hope that helps Dec 2, 2013